Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ok, so I haven't actually gone out yet but...

I figured I would start this blog to keep lots of people updates on whats going on during my 2 years.

First I will provide some information about my mission

It will be for 2 years!

I report in to the MTC on August 4th!

I will be serving in the Toronto East Mission!

You can write me! (I'll post the address later)

I will hopefully get somone in the famz to update this blog as regularly as possible!

I am really excited and grateful for this opportunity I am lucky enough to have. The gospel is something that has brought a great deal of happiness in my life and I consider myself very fortunate to have it. The fact that I have the chance to share that happiness with others and invite them to come unto Christ is wonderful.

Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment