Monday, August 2, 2010

It's finally here


Elder Nielson, An inspiration to me



I barely knew Elder Gardener for 6 days but I felt like i've known him all my life. Such an amazing missionary

I can't believe its time. There has been so much pressing on my mind. The Lord has sent angels in the form on humans to watch over me my whole life. Even today one of the Elders felt prompted to tell me some things that I really needed to know. It was amazing

Anyways tomorrow I am flying down to SLC and I report in on Wednesday! This will be my address:

Elder Henry Milo Toutai
MTC Mailbox # 126
CAN-TORE 0824
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I'll get somone to try to update this as much as possible

God bless you all

Henry

1 comment:

  1. We are all very proud of you my son. You have been a great inspiration in our lives.

    ReplyDelete